Headframe Spirits Manufacturing doesn’t just build state of the art distillation equipment. We also offer comprehensive education and consulting opportunities in the field of beverage alcohol and distillation. CTO, John McKee, has millions of gallons of distillation experience across a wide range of product types and processing methods; including but not limited to;
- Atmospheric and vacuum distillation
- Trayed, Structured, and Packed internal style distillation columns
- Wiped Film and Falling Film Evaporators
- External Reboiler and Steam Injection distillation processes
- Utilities management including low and high pressure steam, cooling water systems, chillers, hot oil fluid heater systems,
- Electrical and Instrumentation experience including Allen Bradley and Emerson Process Management systems.
- Design of variable control ethanol processing systems, exclusive to beverage alcohol.
Utilizing this experience set, John and our team can offer specific and tailor training for you and your facility, as well as our standard offering of basics in micro-distillery operation and management.